Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Ok, so I have been asking Mikael to set something up for about hmmm... 3 years so we can keep in better touch with friends and family without having to email all the time. Well, luckily time has passed and now my computer illiterate self could do it. We will see how it goes.


Rome has been good to us so far, although I have to say that I am feeling the heat these days. Miki and Mikael are impervious to temperature, nothing ever bothers them.


We are getting ready for Miki's B-day party this weekend. We will have 11 kids there!!! I am scared.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jol nez ki, de tobb kep kell MIkirol!! Papa

Zoli1941 said...

Dóri,gratulálunk, óriási dolog, hogy elkezdted az első családi blogot.
Zoli,Emőke, Toni és Misi

Unknown said...

Szavaztam!!! Én is szeretnék több képet rólatok! Csak így tovább! P Zsuzsi