

I just wanted to say that I have been very busy these last 2 months. I am on a strict exercise regimen- reach, grunt (this is not mandatory, only if I am really excited), stiffen left leg, bend right leg and kick... again... reach, stiffen left leg, bend right leg, and kick and again... I do this every opportunity I get, the dirtier the floor the more I want to get down. My father is currently thinking about attaching a swiffer to my belly ( I don't mind, I am all for pitching in with the chores), my mother is horrified at the things I lick. For me all is well, I have lost some weight though I would not call myself skinny. But most importantly I GET AROUND. Some say I should crawl ( but who wants to lift up that booty), some say I should pull up ( Why? I scream and I get picked up) and like I said I GET AROUND.
Lili baba (or LB as my Dada calls me)
No comments:
Post a Comment