


So while Dada was away (in Kyiv or if you don't stick to the strict Ukranian translation- Kiev) this past weekend, I thought I would relax. Wake up early and rest a bit on the couch, watch a little TV, play with legos, do some artwork, take a nice nap, maybe go on a little stroll to the park, the usual. As it turns out, Dada does a fair amount of work around the house, and with him not here, and a long week of work behind everyone, I felt like my Mama was a little overwhelmed. So I decided to help out. As it turns out I am very handy, and probably already outdo Dada (because I am super enthusiastic and he is not really into doing the laundry). I helped to make bread pudding (yummy!), loaded and unloaded many loads of laundry (ok, most of it was my stuff but still), and then did some sweeping (although I was pretending to play doctor at the time- seemed like something a doctor would or should do, no?). Anyways, it was a good weekend and I still spent some serious time with the legos.
Miki
No comments:
Post a Comment