Yes, here we are! In the desert. More precisely in Doha, Qatar. The summer and the fall (and I guess part of the winter) have been crazy with moving and setting up our lives but hopefully now we are ready to return to normalcy and the blog as well. Aside from the move, a lot has happened: we celebrated birthdays, started at new schools and new jobs. The kids have almost learned to swim , we have (almost)learned to drive (or at least survive) in the crazy Doha traffic. We enjoy great middle eastern cuisine (oh how I missed hummus in Rome) and crave parmigiano-reggiano and a decent cappuccino. But overall we are well, adjusting, experiencing, enjoying...
Monday, January 18, 2010
Doha Debut!!!!!!!!
Yes, here we are! In the desert. More precisely in Doha, Qatar. The summer and the fall (and I guess part of the winter) have been crazy with moving and setting up our lives but hopefully now we are ready to return to normalcy and the blog as well. Aside from the move, a lot has happened: we celebrated birthdays, started at new schools and new jobs. The kids have almost learned to swim , we have (almost)learned to drive (or at least survive) in the crazy Doha traffic. We enjoy great middle eastern cuisine (oh how I missed hummus in Rome) and crave parmigiano-reggiano and a decent cappuccino. But overall we are well, adjusting, experiencing, enjoying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have missed your updates. Looking forward to hearing more about your latest adventure! Take care.
Post a Comment