



So we had a big family reunion of sorts in Budapest this summer. I think the last time my parents, my sister and I were all there at the same time was in 1992 when we returned from the US for the first time. But I also mean a much bigger family reunion. While we were there, both our kids were baptized at the church where my grandfather was a minister many years ago ( he was born in 1900!) and my sister and her husband are the proud and gracious godparents. My Mom did a super job of organizing everything, and amongst many other purposes, this day was a very nice way to bring all the family together, including the newest member of the extended family, my cousin's son Marcell (pictures to come later) as well as the current oldest, my grandmother, Mami (90 and going). But it was also all the people in the middle, including all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and close friends of the family that really made this day memorable for all of us. Thank you to my uncle Zoli for making the program and the video, and our other photographers Hans and Toni (hope it is ok if I stole some of your pictures)! The kids were showered with gifts (THANK YOU) and Mikael and I with many kind words and memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment