


The balloon, fountains and making Thneeds....



Well, yet another month has almost slipped by. We celebrated Carnival, (another use for Miki's Halloween costume) the Chinese New Year- Miki liked the dragon that rode through the center of town, although the highlight of the day was his dolphin balloon which I accidentally let go. Luckily he was sleeping by then and tells me the balloon went to play with the dragon. Fine with us. Lili turned 3 months old and I turned 34. I think the former was the more momentous occasion by far, but we did have an outing on my birthday, to Villa D'Este in Tivoli. It is famous for its beautiful fountain filled gardens. Miki had a lot of fun, he ran around with sticks making thneeds the whole time. (He has been really into the Lorax, although clearly not getting the point yet.)
No comments:
Post a Comment