Monday, February 4, 2008

What happened to January?


I am not sure. I am still home with Lili and I honestly don't know where the day goes. Not that we are not having fun. She is smiling at everyone (just not the camera) and you can have little baby talk conversations with her. Miki is still somewhat on the fence although he always asks about her if she is not around (looks for her if she is in a different room). Yesterday he was trying to drag her and her entire bouncy chair ( scary, I know) into the kitchen where we were because Lili was crying and Miki wanted Dada to watch her. Otherwise he is doing well, we went to a little Carnival party this weekend and they will be in costume tomorrow at school (he is getting good use out of the dragon outfit- or rather Susu a sarkany for those in the know).
Rome winter is just lots and lots of rain- I have yet to wear a pair of gloves but I honestly don't miss it. Yeah, nothing to exciting on this end of things so I might as well just try to post some pictures and get back to my endless task of 'organizing'. I think I must be very bad at this because I am always doing it but I feel like you can never tell...

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a beauty. Congratulations!