Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am Happy!!!




This is one of Miki's favorite declarations. But today, I am happy too. I guess my parents have not forgotten about me after all. We had a great day at the beach. But especially the Mikster and I. I ran in and out of the water, chased tennis balls and even pretended I could swim ( I know it is in my genes I just have not accessed that part of my brain yet). Miki got a set of beach toys and he also enjoyed jumping into the waves. Again. And again. And again. Lili was content for the most part, playing with a blanket. She did show off her chubby legs but I don't think she is really into the strutting her stuff at the beach. Yet. The parents, well they liked it too, although seeing them lugging 2 children, all their belongings, myself (of course tugging at the leash) and lunch out to the beach made me happy to be a dog.
Lexi

No comments: