


Some people say I am chubby, some call me chunky, but I don't care... I am HUNGRY. For example, on a recent Saturday we went to the beach. My Mama brought me baby food (this is getting to be really boring), I still breastfeed (also boring unless it is 3 am in which case it is great fun). I got some bread and pasta for lunch (this is not too bad). Then my friend Peter (he is a big guy- 2 years-old!) snuck me some freshly fried salty potato chips (now we are talking). But I was still hungry so I had a snack of crackers and watermelon (I wish I had a third and a fourth hand to hold more stuff). But still, I felt unsatisfied. Then everyone went to swim and I stayed back with Dada. He was hoping I would take a nap, but like I said I was STILL hungry. So as soon as he dozed off (I knew he would), I headed for the sand. I just had a few minutes before the ladies under the next umbrella got concerned and came and woke him up, but it was enough to try some yummy sand. Crunchy and salty, I am a fan!
Lili
No comments:
Post a Comment