I have always heard parents of children remarking (hmm...complaining :-)) about the noise level in their home but I have not really understood it until recently. Between Miki constantly talking and slowly raising his voice if he does not get an immediate response and now Lili chiming in, it has gotten very noisy around here. In fact, the kids were on the balcony when I arrived home and it was just eerily quiet for about 30 seconds before they noticed that I got home. But there is noise and there is noise-- the below are a sampling of the stuff we love to hear (and believe me some of it we hear ALL the time). Some well timed babble from Lili back in June or July, Miki's own composition ( for those not yet proficient in hungarian it goes 'a little _____ ( whatever the song is about) no, no, no, no, yes, yes, yes...' well, you get the idea. The whole thing started when he wanted a little pear after dinner and this is how he asked for it for some reason), and last but not least a little Beatles medley (we are not a Wiggles or a Barney household- although maybe I speak too soon). The last 2 recordings are courtesy of our babysitter Noja. Excuse the last video- I have it flipped at home (with QuickTime, but it reflips when it loads- any suggestions are welcome- even after a year I am a novice blogger).
No comments:
Post a Comment