Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I AM THREE!!!























A few weeks ago my parents threw me an awesome birthday party! I had been waiting for it all week- I took my naps, made an effort to eat my dinner and put away my toys and finally, after what seemed like a 100 years of not being three, it was time. I had lots of fun- I got to play with all my friends, met some new friends, got the frutti di bosco cake ( editorial comment- almost) I had been asking for, had great construction decorations (and hats!) and got lots of gifts. In fact I am STILL getting gifts- every few days I just ask Mama for a surprise and usually there is one- I got some great board games (I am very good at these already), then I got a doctor's bag (this is great - I have been injecting everyone whether they need it or not), then some Little Einsteins videos (which I just love to watch over and over and over and over), and then last night a police car. I wonder how long this will last... I could get used to this very easily. All in all, life could not get any better. Also, being THREE means I have decided that I get to pick THREE fruits for myself at the fruitstand (as opposed to one before) in addition to the freebie I always score, it also means that I say '3 more minutes' before I am willing to stop playing or taking a bath. If my parents say one or two, I gently remind them 'No Mama, Dada because I am THREE'. They will learn. Eventually. OK, here are some pictures- my parents are still working on the video but I have been told it is coming. So to everybody who came to the party and also to all those who could not be here I say koszonom, thank you and grazie.
Miki

No comments: