

Yes, we are a few holidays behind around here. We did not think we were going to have Halloween this year since we were in Egypt at the time. Lucky for us, the annual Embassy party was postponed due to the weather. Miki's costume fit from last year, we reincarnated the bee for Lili and off we went. Miki was so excited and was yelling 'trick or treat' ( in fact he was yelling 'trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat'- which, by the way, they taught him at the italian daycare) right until we got to the first car ( it is actually a trunk or treat) at which point he said no more, except a barely audible thank you after he got the candy... We went to a few cars and then he was off running around and screaming with the other kiddos. I stole all the peanut butter cups for myself ( I can't remember the last time I had those), Mikael had a bunch of M & M's so it was a good night for all. We are such mean parents but I think this is the last year we can just take his candy like that, so we had to take advantage of the opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment