Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Birthday!





We recently celebrated another birthday.  I don't know how Mikael feels about 35.  I kind of dread it, but I have a few more months to enjoy my 'early' 30's. He appears unphased on the outside, although all of a sudden he is growing a beard. But maybe he is just lazy- it is at the stage where it does not need to be trimmed or anything, so basically it is an excuse not to shave.  My gift for him was a manbag (otherwise known as a murse).  For those doubting faces on the the other side of the ocean, this is a perfectly acceptable (and needed) item for a man and often used in Italy-- although he was not entirely wrong when he called it a 'diaper bag annex' (the extra diapers have to go somewhere!).  We had great cake made by my mom (which Miki actually ate).  The following weekend we went to Tivoli and Miki took a pretty nice picture of him (beard in development included), Lili pulled the remaining stuff on top and I was just happy that they have such a great father.  Happy Birthday Mikael!

No comments: