Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I AM ONE!!!!






I had been waiting for my first birthday for a long time, you might say my entire life!  Finally the day arrived and I could not wait to start celebrating!  I have been to many other birthday parties this past year and it was time to have a party for ME.  It was a small, exclusive affair (just the parents, the brother, and Agi mama) and I enjoyed every moment of it, even though I was a bit sick.  I especially liked opening my present from Papa and Agi mama- I will try to have my Mama attach the video.  I loved the homemade chestnut cake ( yes, I am a gourmet cake kind of girl- I was born in Italy after all).  I also want to thank everyone who desperately wanted to be here (who wouldn't want to come to my party) but could not make it, and everyone who sent lovely gifts.  And I especially want to thank Miki, who had a 103 temperature and still insisted on getting all dressed up in his Ferrari vest for my party. You are a great big brother!  Of course, I should not forget my parents, who brought my awesome little (or maybe not so little) bum  into this world.  I can't believe it I am now ONE!  I am NO baby ( but you can still call me Lili Baba).
Birthday Girl Lili  

No comments: